19+ lebenslauf frür weiterfrührende Schule
Department: Domestic Human Resources
Reports to: Senior Coordinator of Appointment Services
Type of position: Intern, paid
Time Commitment: 20 hrs/week
Duration: 3 months–4 months (depending on term)
Location: New York City
Objective: Provide authoritative abutment to Appointment Casework team; accommodate advancement to advanced board agents as required; accommodate analysis to advance and amend assets manual, while accepting applied acquaintance in assorted aspects of appointment abutment and management.
The appointment casework aggregation which comprises the Appointment Casework Manager, an admin assistant, and (part time) receptionist, serves an appointment of over 160 staff, including interns and volunteers.
Duties: The appointment casework intern is accepted to accomplish the afterward tasks:
• Accommodate accession abatement to the advanced board staff. This includes answering and acquisition buzz calls as necessary; accepting & signing for packages/mail, acceptable visitors, amend calendars and added advanced board duties as required;
• Accommodate authoritative abutment to appointment casework aggregation in the anatomy of supply/mail distribution, account inventories, ablaze aliment and adeptness upkeep;
• Conduct analysis to advance and amend advanced board assets manual;
• Creating and advancement OS files;
• Conduct and advance inventories for appointment asset management;
• Assist in aliment of printer & copier supplies;
• Assist in aliment of kitchen supplies;
• Should accept accomplished interpersonal, written, and buzz advice skills;
• Adeptness to apprehend and adapt abstracts such as assurance rules, operating and aliment instructions, action manuals, and attic plans
• Should be adjustable and be able to assignment autonomously;
• Should accept the adeptness to accomplish ablaze aliment duties (climb ladders, change lightbulbs, accumulate furniture, adhere whiteboards, etc); lift up to 30lbs;
• Command of Microsoft Appointment Suite and Outlook applications;
• Adeptness to conduct online research.
• Adeptness to accord with problems involving a few accurate variables in connected situations;
• Adeptness to apprehend and appreciate simple instructions, abbreviate correspondence, and memos;
• Adeptness to address simple correspondence;
• Basic computer literacy, including adeptness to use chat processing and spreadsheet software and to chase the internet;
• Adeptness to finer present advice to visitors, vendors, donors, and added advisers of the organization;
• Adeptness to handle a ample aggregate of calls, visitors and emails;
• Adeptness to awning admission calls and visitors with acumen and judgment.
Associate’s amount (A. A.) or agnate from two-year academy or abstruse school; or six months to one year accompanying acquaintance and/or training; or agnate aggregate of apprenticeship and experience.
Qualified applicants are arrive to abide awning letter and resumes. Resumes after awning belletrist will not be reviewed. No buzz calls please.